Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A Book Review: Easy

By Tammara Webber

I read this book due to the high ratings at goodreads.com and I'm glad I listened to the reviews! 

Easy. From the first turn of the page to the last, everything was so easy to love! 

This is about a girl who's heart was broken by the person she trusted most and a boy who hides a very hurtful past with unbearable pain. Would they find comfort in each others arms or disapprove them all?

Tammara Webber is an author of mature young adult contemporary novels. This is her first book I have ever read, and I think I will be reading some of her novels soon. 
The story, plot and characters are Easy to visualize and you will be satisfied with every turn of the page. :)

I guess I'll be coming up with a list of best young adult contemporary novels soon, and this one will definitely be on the top 5. :)

Rating: 4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment