Thursday, August 16, 2012

A Book Review: Catching Jordan

By Miranda Kenneally


I am not into sports and I definitely don't have any idea how football works.. but wow, i just love this book! This book just covers about everything. Family, friends, sports, humor, love, loss, romance - absolutely for everyone! 

First this one is about a Football player -- Quarterback it is. 6 Foot tall, captain of the University team, nothing special except the gender. She's a GIRL! Surrounded by gorgeous jocks day in and day out! What happens when this QB is threatened by a hot, impressive handsome guy who is also a QB and just moved in to her school?

I guess it's for you to find out! This is a beautiful novel and very captivating from the first turn of the page. I just couldn't put it down! Kept me awake until 3 in the morning. :) Again, this will be included in my top 5 Young Adult category!

“One thing I learned a long time ago is that even if you think you're meant to be with someone, that doesn't necessarily mean you get to be with them.” - Jordan Woods

Rating: 5 stars


No comments:

Post a Comment